Wednesday, February 1, 2017

We're on Countdown on the last blocks of the Splendid Sampler

Here we are on the last of the blocks.  Unbelievable!  A year later....a whole year!  Two blocks a week.  And, almost 100 blocks complete, not counting bonus blocks and redo blocks.  I'm torn between being elated I am completing all my blocks and sad, I am completing all my blocks at the same time.  Bittersweet!

Block 91, Gran's Button Jar.  Love this block pattern.  So sweet.  Please go see all the link before they are deleted!  They will be deleted by March of this year.  Every block I make I am amazed at.


Block 92, Double Bees.  Who showcases brand new fabric in the last row???  MOI!  I love this new fabric.  fun fun fun...


Block 93, Tiny Miracles.  Oh yes.  Little tiny miracles...a 100+ tiny miracles...I can't wait for y'all to see what I have done with all mine...wink!


Block 94, Skyscrapers.  Proudly displaying my Cotton & Steel Skyscraper.


Block 95, Sunshine.  By Kim Niedzwiecki.  I've had so much fun with her.  Lots of terrific designers. But, running into her before the Splendid Sampler and making some stuff from her fb page has been a big thrill.  I can always go visit her page and found something fun to make whenever the mood strikes.  Look, Mermaid has her hair straight up!


Block 96, In the Sunshine.  Okay, not sure what happened to me here....but, I cheated on this one.  oh my my.  Guess I was really wanting to display my pretty, pretty fabric on this one.  I may have to have a redo on this one later.  We'll see.  I like it!



And, now, tomorrow, we get block 97.  We finish in two weeks!!!!!!!!  Well, it won't be the end of this journey.  It will continue....Who knows...I might be jumping on this wagon again.




No comments:

Post a Comment