Tuesday, January 3, 2017

It's a New Year...It's a New Way....Happy 2017 Baby!

We here at hmmmm, blogger, are happy!  That is all!  Next blog please.....hehehehe!  OMGosh!  I'm having way too much fun ringing in the New Year!  But, why not?  Isn't that what's is all about???  Out with the old, tired yesteryear......and, on to a bigger, brighter future?  I'm loving living in the moment.  So much to do in the coming year and, so much to really look forward to.  Taking a deep breath.....

Now, I have a new gig to blog about for the next 25 weeks or so, about a new and exciting quilting endeavor called Winter Solstice.  It's a 182 day quilt challenge that began December 21, 2016, at the beginning of the Winter Solstice and ends in June 2017, at the beginning of Summer Solstice.  So, far, we have done two blocks and you're more than welcome to come along for the journey.  Just another brilliant way for me to blog.  So, here's my blocks so far.

Block 1, Winter Solstice challenge done in Tula Pink fabrics, which, I will be using throughout.  So, come along for the ride if just to check to see which Tula Pink fabrics I use.  I love all her fabrics, as so many people do.  And, what a nice way to showcase them.  These blocks are 12.5" unfinished blocks.  Don't you love it?


Block 2, Winter Solstice challenge.  This time I showcases Chipmunk Tula Pink fabric.


Another block comes out tomorrow, January 4th, 2017.  Every Wednesday.  See you next week!




10 comments:

  1. Your blocks are looking great! I LOVE the Tula Pink fabrics and that little chipmunk is adorable. These blocks sew up beautifully don't they? I love Pat Sloan's patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! Yes, I love Pat Sloan patterns too. And this fabric is so addictive!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Cindy! Love your blocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look great Diana! I think I have found the fabrics I will use. I printed the patterns and will get them made when I get caught up around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen Marie! Can't wait to see your blocks!

      Delete
  4. Looking good Dianna! I just recently fell in love with the Tula pink fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You fell down a rabbit hole then. I recently found out she has 20 collections! I'm having fun trying to find out more about them.

      Delete