Saturday, October 29, 2016

Splendid Samper Block 68 thru Block 73

Update...update!  Read all about it!

Let's do an update, so, I can get to Festival!  As, in International Quilt Festival in Houston, Texas!  That'd be the one!  I love going!  I've been going since 2001 or 2002 when I first began quilting officially.  I'm so excited this year!  Let's get some work done before I go....

Block 68, Wild Rose.  What a great place to start.  Mermaid has been such a big help to me.



Block 69, Full Circle.  Love how Mermaid is peeking out from her safe spot....always encouraging me.


Block 70,  Bows.  Such a challenging little block, but, oh so worth it!


That completes another row.  Now, on to the next row.  Block 71, First Stitch.  Loved this block so much, I made two versions.



Block 72, Full Circle Star.  One of my favorites.  Too bad I had to mess it up some!  So precious anyway.  I'm keeping it!


And, last, but, not least for now, Block 73, +Love.  Pretty in pink, I call it.


That's it for now, my dear quilting peeps.  Going to go pack for Quilt Fest!!!





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh! thank you Pat! Sorry, it's taken me so long to reply to your post. Couldn't do all this without you! You're amazing!

      Delete