Friday, May 27, 2016

Blocks 28 & 29 Splendid Sampler

Block 28, the dress block!  Paper piecing at its finest!  Small, tiny little pieces, but, oh, look at the end result!  Beautiful pattern!  Stitching Fashion.  Love it!  Love it!  Love it!  Not for the faint of heart, but, oh so worth it in the end.  




Block 29, Scrappy Happy Heart.  Another little paper pieced block pattern.  So fun.


That's it for this week.  Short and sweet.  Getting ready for the kid's High School Graduation all week.  Got my hair cut and my nails done and found a new t-shirt.  Been spring cleaning the Quilt Studio and it's going marvelously!  I am so happy!  Going to be so fun when I finally get it all together.  So, busy on the forefront here.  Not a lot of sewing, but, lots of sewing in the very near future!  So, that is my carrot!  



Happy sewing, or graduation, or spring cleaning, or traveling, or, whatever you're doing!  Me....I've got another block to make before I start getting ready for the Graduation Ceremony tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment