Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Blocks 20 & 21 for Splendid Sampler and Bonus Earth Day block

Good morning, my Splenderettes!  Yes, it's still morning here in my neck of the woods (Texas).  And, I'm wanting to sew, sew, sew!  But, first, a little tiny bit of blogging.  Here are my three blocks this week, outside with my new pink geranium.  I love pink!



And, now, for some close-ups.  First up, block 20, Nature's Walk.  Designed by Vick Tucek.  We have over 85 designers on this project and I really need to include their names.  They're fantastic!


Block 21, Sweet Candy.  Designed by Kris Thurgood.  Can you see the little candy piece in the middle?  Maybe, I should have switched the dark green for the pink and green fabric.  Oh well.  Maybe later...wink!


And, a bonus block, Earth Day.  Designed by Cheryl Arkison.
  Love how this one turned out!  And, the pinwheel underneath it comes out perfect!  I didn't want to put anything on top of it.  Oh well.  Turned out so good.  Still pinching myself.  Love it when that happens.  hehehe


You come back next week, cause I'm working on some other projects that are to die for!  And, I've got to get back to 'em!  Like right now!  hehehe 





4 comments:

  1. Love your geranium! Blocks look great too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! Fell in love with that Pink geranium when I saw it at our local HEB. Love that store too.

    ReplyDelete