Monday, March 28, 2016

Blocks 12 & 13 of the Splendid Sampler and more Bonus Blocks too


Block 12 Checkerboard by Pat Sloan  Get block pattern Checkerboard.  This used some strip piecing to make it easier to piece small pieces.  Finally, I got to make a pretty pink block.  For Easter!  That was fun.
 


And, so were all the extra Bonus Blocks this week.  I started out with just the one pink flower block, but, thought it didn't really photograph well, so, I made a second one.  Much better and, it goes with my little pink polka dot bunny rabbits!  My first bunny rabbit block EVER!  So exciting.  Yes, I guess my quilting growing up hasn't included any yet, and, I adore little rabbit bunnies!  So, this will definitely be the first of many to come in the future.  I don't even have a Easter Quilt to hang up above the table, so, this will definitely help rectify that.  Oh, yes it will.  Find your Flower and Bunny Easter block patterns... Bonus Blocks.


Now, on to block 13, we got the link as an early release.  How fun is that?  It's like the Easter Bunny coming early!  Get the pattern...Scrap Stars  (block on right).  The block on left is yet another Bonus Block from the gifted Pat Sloan!  You can get the link to the pattern called Inside Out...here. (block on left).  The Gnome, also, a find of Pat Sloan's (she posted one on her blog a couple years ago, from Target...it was on sale)  Well, I bought one!  But, she didn't!!!!  LOL  Now, she wants one.  So funny! Looks like you'll be seeing more of this little guy.  He goes so well with aqua blocks!  So, he has a name.....Aqua Man! 


No comments:

Post a Comment