Saturday, March 12, 2016

Block 7 Splendid Sampler & Block 8

Snug as a Bug far right block!  And, as you can see, all seven blocks together.  I'm having so much fun making all these precious little blocks.  And, that's a good thing because there are 93 more to go!  




And, block 8 Friends All Around.  It was so nice outside, after buckets of rain, that I took my little block out to get his photo with my new yellow daisies!  So pretty, both of them.  You can make your block with the pattern from HERE.  Look for Block 7 and 8 at that link.



Tomorrow, March 13, 2016, we get block 9!  Be ready!


2 comments:

  1. your blocks are looking great!
    I haven't started mine yet :/
    I must finish the Trip Around the World wedding quilt before I can even think about starting something new. Of course I also have 8 other PS or BH UFO projects to work on that I should finish before starting *another* new UFO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks Dianna. I have been resisting doing these blocks but will probably start soon.

    ReplyDelete