Friday, May 3, 2013

Blog Hop.....fun!

Found this the other day on facebook from Bonnie Hunter's blog (she always post links to her blogs on facebook....makes it easy for me to catch her blogs).

So, I, too have a little drawer full of crumbs.....

drawer of crumbs


and, a box of 2 1/2" strips.........

box of 2 1/2" strips


so, I was able to make her little block pattern in a snap.....

Wonky Wishes

Although, I'm not sure if I could have made block without having taken one of her crumb classes.  I highly recommend taking one of her classes (or more).  She really taught me alot about quilting (I'm the kid in class with her hand up all the time :)

Did you catch the link to Bonnie's blog link from above?  Pasting it again....you're welcome :)

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/05/between-heaven-texasand-north-carolina.html

No comments:

Post a Comment